anadolu yakası escort pendik escort ataşehir escort ataşehir escort bostancı escort kartal escort kurtköy escort
John McAfee Created A Private Coin Ghost – Bitxmi News

Type to search

Blockchain blockchain industry Exchange News

John McAfee Created A Private Coin Ghost

Share

John McAfee programmer, founder of McAfee antivirus software company. In October 2019, he launched the decentralized cryptocurrency exchange DEX.

The most controversial cryptocurrency fan John McAfee tweeted about his new project, a confidential coin called Ghost. McAfee tweeted that it will be a coin with a Proof-of-Stake algorithm, available on the McAfeeDex decentralized exchange.

John McAfee tweet

In the post, he describes a new cryptocurrency that provides anonymity using the algorithm Proof-of-Stake (PoS). It’s different from the Proof-of-Work (PoW) Monero model.

ghost coin b mcafee

The coin has already been listed on the McAfee Decentralized Exchange (DEX), launched in October 2019.

The white paper will be published on May 15. The owners of Switch cryptocurrency (ESH) can already claim Ghost tokens. It will be possible to start filing applications on May 25. 75% will be used as payments for staking. The remaining 25% of the total issue is allocated

The last coin that McAfee launched was an ERC-20 token called Epstein Did Not Kill Himself. Its traded only on McAfeeDex and having zero liquidity.

Join Bitxmi Exchange

Disclaimer: Bitxmi News is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Bitxmi's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Bitxmi News won't be responsible for any loss of funds.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 48,556.00 2.43%
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 3,823.87 5.31%
binance-coin
Binance Coin (BNB) $ 582.63 2.26%
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 2.30 15.13%
xrp
XRP (XRP) $ 1.55 12.83%
dogecoin
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.528615 3.82%
tether
Tether (USDT) $ 0.999390 0.22%
polkadot
Polkadot (DOT) $ 44.93 4.05%
bitcoin-cash
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) $ 1,223.56 5.82%
litecoin
Litecoin (LTC) $ 311.30 3.39%
uniswap
Uniswap (UNI) $ 38.20 4.00%
chainlink
Chainlink (LINK) $ 42.87 7.23%
usd-coin
USD Coin (USDC) $ 0.998352 0.06%
stellar
Stellar (XLM) $ 0.713336 7.79%
ethereum-classic
Ethereum Classic (ETC) $ 99.27 3.93%
vechain
VeChain (VET) $ 0.180662 2.77%
solana
Solana (SOL) $ 43.05 1.59%
matic-network
Polygon (MATIC) $ 1.71 17.59%
eos
EOS (EOS) $ 10.70 3.86%
theta-token
Theta Network (THETA) $ 9.68 2.66%
tron
TRON (TRX) $ 0.124929 0.92%
okb
OKB (OKB) $ 33.12 4.56%
wrapped-bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) $ 48,532.00 2.56%
filecoin
Filecoin (FIL) $ 112.93 3.98%
shiba-inu
Shiba Inu (SHIB) $ 0.000016 16.16%
binance-usd
Binance USD (BUSD) $ 1.00 0.07%
monero
Monero (XMR) $ 396.48 2.44%
aave
Aave (AAVE) $ 545.50 8.52%
neo
NEO (NEO) $ 95.96 3.71%
klay-token
Klaytn (KLAY) $ 2.52 3.03%
cosmos
Cosmos (ATOM) $ 25.71 2.72%
bitcoin-sv
Bitcoin SV (BSV) $ 320.27 3.38%
terra-luna
Terra (LUNA) $ 15.51 5.42%
compound-ether
cETH (CETH) $ 76.35 5.72%
safemoon
SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) $ 0.000009 4.48%
huobi-token
Huobi Token (HT) $ 31.55 7.24%
iota
IOTA (MIOTA) $ 1.89 2.38%
kusama
Kusama (KSM) $ 562.90 3.08%
tezos
Tezos (XTZ) $ 5.99 5.94%
pancakeswap-token
PancakeSwap (CAKE) $ 29.52 5.88%
ftx-token
FTX Token (FTT) $ 55.43 3.15%
avalanche-2
Avalanche (AVAX) $ 36.30 0.25%
dai
Dai (DAI) $ 1.00 0.01%
thorchain
THORChain (RUNE) $ 18.44 0.86%
algorand
Algorand (ALGO) $ 1.46 0.56%
maker
Maker (MKR) $ 4,780.27 3.55%
cdai
cDAI (CDAI) $ 0.021418 0.09%
crypto-com-chain
Crypto.com Coin (CRO) $ 0.161051 2.57%
compound-usd-coin
cUSDC (CUSDC) $ 0.021984 0.05%
bittorrent-2
BitTorrent (BTT) $ 0.005971 3.30%
anadolu yakası escort pendik escort ataşehir escort ataşehir escort bostancı escort kartal escort kurtköy escort
maltepe escort kurtköy escort
eve gelen escort umraniye escort manavgat escort istanbul escort antalya escort