Trade DOGE on BitXmi
How to trade DOGE with other coin pairs on Bitxmi?
2. In order to trade paired DOGE with USDT, you need to select USDT first, and then DOGE from the list or using the search bar.
3. In order to trade paired DOGE with ETH, you need to select ETH first, and then DOGE from the list or using the search bar.
4. Select a limit or market order.
5. Fill out a form:
- Price. The first line must indicate the value at which DOGE is bought or sold. Initially, this column indicates the current market price. You can manually increase or decrease it.
- Amount. In the next line, indicate the desired amount – exactly how much DOGE you want to buy or sell.
- Total. The next field will indicate the amount that will be debited from the account or credited.
7. Remains to click Buy DOGE or Sell DOGE. The transaction will be recorded in the order book and you only need to wait for its execution (when someone buys or sells the right amount of coins to you).
Join us and trade right now on BitXmi!
Disclaimer: Bitxmi News is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Bitxmi's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Bitxmi News won't be responsible for any loss of funds.