EOS Now Available On BitXmi
EOS coins now available to trade on BitXmi
The BitXmi exchange improves its work for you every day. Today we are pleased to introduce new trading pairs: EOS/USDT, EOS/BTC, EOS/ETH on BitXmi.
How to trade EOS with other coin pairs on Bitxmi?
1. Log in using your username on BitXmi website and go to the Exchange tab.
2. In order to trade paired EOS with USDT, you need to select USDT first, and then EOS from the list or using the search bar.
3. In order to trade paired EOS with BTC, you need to select BTC first, and then EOS from the list or using the search bar.
4. In order to trade paired EOS with ETH, you need to select ETH first, and then EOS from the list or using the search bar.
5. Select a limit or market order
6. Fill out a form:
1. Price. The first line must indicate the value at which EOS is bought or sold. Initially, this column indicates the current market price. You can manually increase or decrease it.
2. Amount. In the next line, indicate the desired amount – exactly how much EOS you want to buy or sell.
3. Total. The next field will indicate the amount that will be debited from the account or credited.
7. Remains to click Buy EOS or Sell EOS. The transaction will be recorded in the order book and you only need to wait for its execution (when someone buys or sells the right amount of coins to you).
Join us and trade new pairs right now on BitXmi!
Disclaimer: Bitxmi News is a news portal and does not provide any financial advice. Bitxmi's role is to inform the cryptocurrency and blockchain community about what's going on in this space. Please do your own due diligence before making any investment. Bitxmi News won't be responsible for any loss of funds.